First gig with new Rectoverb - WOW!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maury

Reaction score
Hi folks - thanks for having me, I just joined a few days ago and this place looks like a great group of Boogie fanatics. I just did my first gig with my new Rectoverb - and WOW! What a terrific amp. I had been using a Subway Rocket for 10 years and finally wanted to upgrade to a higher headroom clean tone. Can't tell you how impressed I was with the tone, and the footswitchable solo is worth the price of admission all by itself. I used the "pushed" setting on the clean channel, and the vintage setting on the dirt channel, and I had rich, complex FAT sound all night from my Strat. Anyone else feel the same way about their recto?

Thanks for listening - just had to share my joy! Thanks MESA!!!

Maury

Glad you enjoyed it, I've had mine for a couple of months. I'm new to Mesa myself and started out loking at Dual and Triple Recs. No one pointed me toward this little beauty!

Joining the forum has been a wealth of information. I got it for such a good deal that I was going to holdon to it for about 6 months and then sell it to step up. Now I think I'm going to hold on to it.

Welcome to the fold!

Back