Finally the ULTIMATE MKIII Footswitch . . .

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6L6, what are they building there? Is that actually on Ground Zero or is it next to it? I hadn't heard anything about it.

Vigo, that's a pretty sweet footswitch. Does the guy who made it live in Brazil also? I'm assuming he does.

Wish I had pics of my view right now. I live in rural Pennsylvania and it is snowing like crazy right now.

jtb226 said:
6L6, what are they building there? Is that actually on Ground Zero or is it next to it? I hadn't heard anything about it.

Vigo, that's a pretty sweet footswitch. Does the guy who made it live in Brazil also? I'm assuming he does.

Wish I had pics of my view right now. I live in rural Pennsylvania and it is snowing like crazy right now.

thanks jtb! :)

yeah he's also a Brazilian, but he's sure willing to ship his products overseas, just cool! 8)

i would love to see some country views . . . (ufffs, right now is raining a lot here . . . no beach this weekend :(

jtb226 said:

No just one of the surrounding buildings, those photos are also about 3-4 years old.

Vigo1999 said:
^^ wonderfull pic of the Island :)

a good friend of mine worked at one of the Towers :( glad he made it . . . he's working just a block or two there at Wall st. now :)

planning to get back there again, now with the wife 8) maybe next Feb, we'll see.

Don’t forget lots of gear on 48th between 6th & 7th Ave! :D

6L6C said:
jtb226 said:

No just one of the surrounding buildings, those photos are also about 3-4 years old.

Vigo1999 said:
^^ wonderfull pic of the Island :)

a good friend of mine worked at one of the Towers :( glad he made it . . . he's working just a block or two there at Wall st. now :)

planning to get back there again, now with the wife 8) maybe next Feb, we'll see.

Don’t forget lots of gear on 48th between 6th & 7th Ave! :D

there will be my first address!! :D will leave the wife on 45th and head on 3 blocks away! 8) :wink:

Shep said:
Wow That is cool. I would love to see the switching logic chips and how they work..

Hey Shep! 8)

man im afraid to take the plate out and mess with something :( gonna check with Augusto if he has some pics of the brain :wink:

The pedal looks nice on the outside and it's always great to get custom gear made to your own specs. The pcb artwork, wiring and soldering look more amateur DIYer than pro amp tech, which might be good enough for some. I've spoken to Pedrone and he seems nice enough, just beware of build quality, that's all.

jvk said:
The pedal looks nice on the outside and it's always great to get custom gear made to your own specs. The pcb artwork, wiring and soldering look more amateur DIYer than pro amp tech, which might be good enough for some. I've spoken to Pedrone and he seems nice enough, just beware of build quality, that's all.

cool you talked to him!! :) . ive already tell him something like that 8) and he's already working on that, but everything he had built me worked flawless tho and yes, Augusto is a top notch guy.

saw that you'll be starting an amp business, shure your guys will have a lot to talk!! :D

Back