Finally played a Stiletto Ace...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LouisBC82 said:
I agree the stiletto would be a steal at $1000 well less than a third off the new price.

Here's the dealio. I talked to the GC guy over the phone tonight. Listed at $1300 right now. It needs a new jute grill which is around $150 or so from Mesa. He said he'd take $150 off of the $1299, so that's $1150. He won't take $1000 for it. At $1300, it's $300 off of list ($1600, right?). Not sure that's a great deal or not and the hassle of replacing the grill might be a pain in the butt. Thoughts?

keep pressing the GC guy....he can surely let it go for $1000 if he wants to. I think you can find one on ebay in mint condition for 1300 so why would you go through the hassle of changing the grill.

abecon5 said:
keep pressing the GC guy....he can surely let it go for $1000 if he wants to. I think you can find one on ebay in mint condition for 1300 so why would you go through the hassle of changing the grill.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I'll stop in today or tomorrow. Does the replacement grill from Mesa come ready to pop-in with piping, etc.? I've seen a tutorial on buying the grill material, stapling it yourself, etc. but I'm not so handy ;)

Lt_Core said:
abecon5 said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I'll stop in today or tomorrow. Does the replacement grill from Mesa come ready to pop-in with piping, etc.? I've seen a tutorial on buying the grill material, stapling it yourself, etc. but I'm not so handy ;)

get a quote from mesa to see how much it would cost to install it. have them at least discount that amount in addition to the part costs. than install it yourself if its easy ;)

Latest posts

Back