Finally got the Mark IIB......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerboy44

Reaction score
I finally got the IIB off police hold from Guitar Center. It sounds just as awesome at home as it did at the store. Very tight and argressive distortion and of course the clean is amazing. It has the post effect send level mod which makes it very easy to get great tone at low volumes.
Does anyone know if the graphic EQ can be turned off and on via a footswitch? The IIB manual says there should be a jack for it but I'm not sure there is as I thought the jacks on the underside were for a separate effects loop?
IMG_3490.jpg
IMG_3490.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg
[/img]

There are 2ea 1/4" input jacks on the bottom(inside underneath) of the chassis. One is for reverb on/off footswitch and the other is for the eq on/off footswitch.

One thing is peculiar, you have Mark III knobs. You don't have the Fender looking knobs of a Mark II.

Thanks for the link Tommy.

Oh by the way, input #1, besides use as a power amp, hook up an Ernie Ball volume pedal (or any "passive" volume pedal using a 250k pot. And yes, one cable chord "to the amp" output jack to this input #1), the volume pedal can govern your volume.

Latest posts

Back