Finally Got my Amp and Guitar pics in side!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btdvox

Reaction score
Hey guys i finally got my PRS and my Lonestar today, together they sound amazing, IM amazed at how much gain i can acutally get out of the amp, the Dragon II pups are simply amazing, the treble pick up is a monster with tons of punch but yet i get almost no major hum (in lead channel) and then dont even get me started on the cleans....

Heres my album for pics, dont mind me I woke up at 7 30 am when my shipment came!

http://photobucket.com/albums/f15/btdvox/

off ebay.. paid the guy 20 bucks more to put it as safe as possible. Worked out great, saved about 1500 bucks (canadian) buying it new almost, after tax that is. its in mint shape the only flaw is that it didnt come with castors so im gonna try n buy some from home depot or somethign tommorrow

Nice gear! I have a PRS McCarty with the LSC 2x12 and I am amazed at the sound of that combination. I'm sure your new guitar sounds incredible through that amp.

That PRS is beautiful! Amazing quilted maple top.
Is that the 30th anniversary model?

Bullen said:
That PRS is beautiful! Amazing quilted maple top.
Is that the 30th anniversary model?

20th anniversary - gets the special bird inlays, new nobs, and the 20th truss rod cover

You forgot one MAJOR Point of getting a 20th custom, ive been teling everyone if yo ucan get your hands on a Artist 20th Custom DO IT!

reason being, yes you get the special bird inlays, new knob,s 20th truss rod cover in white, but main thing is with the artist package you get a Brazillian Fretboard, which sounds sooo muchbetter

Latest posts

Back