Finally got my 4

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had them put 2 V30's and 2 C90's in an x-pattern plus the logo change. I had such a long wait because of a contract issue/misunderstanding between my dealer and Mesa. Oh well, waits over now!

Looks sweet, congrats! How do you like it compared to the Road King. I've had such a hard time deciding between the two.

I use to have a Mark IV, and I had a really easy time dialing in an awesome tone, but that was a long time ago. I haven't had this one long enough to really say, but they are two totally different amps, that's for sure.

I'll need a little more time to decide. I got the Mark because I had been use to such a tight, articulate sound, but after plugging up to the Mark again, I realized how much I do like the RK. Just two totally different beasts and good for different applications. I'm lucky enough to play with both.

I really enjoy the clean channel on the Mark, probably more than my RK and that's suppose to have the lonestar cleans.

Machine Gun said:
I haven't had this one long enough to really say, but they are two totally different amps, that's for sure.

I'll need a little more time to decide. I got the Mark because I had been use to such a tight, articulate sound, but after plugging up to the Mark again, I realized how much I do like the RK. Just two totally different beasts and good for different applications. I'm lucky enough to play with both.

Yeah they sure are, different and for that reason they allow for a maximum variety of sounds to be created. Truly great amps both of them.

BTW What's that color you have them in? And how'd you get that logo?

My RK and RK cab are the cocoa bronco vinyl with tan grilles and my Mark IV and Stiletto cab are wine taurus vinyl with gold grilles. I really like the Mark/Stiletto colors I got. I think it's one of the best combinations Boogie makes, just a really deep, rich look about it. Really happy with it.

I just asked my dealer to ask Mesa to change the logo on the Stiletto cab to the old one when they made it. They don't have a problem with doing that at all. I also had them do the x-pattern V30/C90 thing in the Stiletto cab. No problem.

Back