Finally got a Stiletto Ace

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flieger67

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the first Boogie I've bought since 1996:

ace-front-30-3.jpg

Close-up of the faceplate:

ace-panel-30-1.jpg

And one final pic:

trio30-2.jpg

Nice rig. I dig the goldtop PRS. What Ampeg is that?

Congrats!

Looks awesome.

I was at Guitar Center getting some tubes last week and saw that they had five new Stilletos in. All custom colored but unfortunately most of them were kinda ugly.

Russ said:
Nice rig. I dig the goldtop PRS. What Ampeg is that?

The Ampeg is a VL-1002 half-stack. It's from the Lee Jackson era and mine is one of the original series with all-white writing on the faceplate.

I'm looking to sell it as I don't need a half-stack these days.

*DOPEMAN* said:
Congrats!

Looks awesome.

I was at Guitar Center getting some tubes last week and saw that they had five new Stilletos in. All custom colored but unfortunately most of them were kinda ugly.

What sort of color combinations did you see at GC? I've seen some very cool and some rather hideous combinations on Mesa's website.

Koprofag said:
Really nice colour choice! Been thinking about the same for a future custom amp and you've convinced me! :)

Believe it or not, I already have one of the stock Ace color combos on another amp. I have a Rivera Suprema 55 with green tolex and a tan-like grill cloth.

I'm glad that I have some contrasting finishes on my amps. :D

Congrats!

I love my Stiletto Ace 112 Combo. It may be the best amp I've ever owned. I've had it for two months and I'm still finding new tones. I have the standard Emerald Green/Tan finish. It's classy!

*DOPEMAN* said:
Congrats!

Looks awesome.

I know what your saying. I've been there too and saw the custom tolex ones. I believe one is colored orange.

Back