Favorite drummers?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Bill Ward (first one to say it!) The drums to Children of the Grave are awesome.
-Ken Owen formerly of Carcass. He had some sick drum lines and not just a bunch of blast beats (although he did his share of those, too)
-Gene Hoglan
-Scott Travis
-Vinnie Paul
-Jason Bonham
-Chris Slade (dunno why but he was my favorite AC/DC drummer)
-Any drummer from any Scandanavian metal band lol (soilwork, in flames, arch enemy, scar symmetry...ect ect ect they all have the most kick *** drummers ever)

R_ADKINS80 said:
-Bill Ward (first one to say it!) The drums to Children of the Grave are awesome.
-Ken Owen formerly of Carcass. He had some sick drum lines and not just a bunch of blast beats (although he did his share of those, too)
-Gene Hoglan
-Scott Travis
-Vinnie Paul
-Jason Bonham
-Any drummer from any Scandanavian metal band lol (soilwork, in flames, arch enemy, scar symmetry...ect ect ect they all have the most kick *** drummers ever)

Couldn't agree more about Bill Ward and his drumming on Children of the Grave

Sixstringpsycho said:
R_ADKINS80 said:
-Gene Hoglan
-Scott Travis
-Vinnie Paul
-Jason Bonham

Yup....I had the privelidge of seeing him pound out those classic tunes on their reunion tour with Pantera opening for them.

R_ADKINS80 said:
Sixstringpsycho said:
R_ADKINS80 said:
-Gene Hoglan
-Scott Travis
-Vinnie Paul
-Jason Bonham

Yup....I had the privelidge of seeing him pound out those classic tunes on their reunion tour with Pantera opening for them.

As did I, it was 1998 I believe. It was amazing seeing sabbath with the original lineup

Mitch Mitchell - Am I the first to mention him ? :shock:

Latest posts

Back