• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F50 Head Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MojoFly

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie F-50 head. ($550 plus best shipping)
Foot switch (channel, contour, reverb) included. Plays, sounds and looks great! Studio kept and rarely played in a smoke free home. This amp is plenty loud but can be drawn back for mild use. Includes the Silent Record / Headphone switch for quiet operation. This baby can achieve tones to fit any style.
The F-50 received the second of two Five-Star Gold Awards ever given by Guitarist magazine.

No way you can go wrong with this head since it's so reliable, compact and amazingly musical. please no trade offers.

Sorry Zeeman, Just joined and now updated my profile.
Got pics if you need em too!
Still a virgin here so haven't figured out how to post 'em.

MojoFly said:
Sorry Zeeman, Just joined and now updated my profile.
No problem.

Thanks but I will have to pass since I am only looking to buy within the Dallas, Texas area.

MojoFly said:
Got pics if you need em too!
Still a virgin here so haven't figured out how to post 'em.
You can create an account on photobucket (http://photobucket.com). Once you upload your pics to photobucket.com, you can link the pics from photobucket to here.

zeeman

Latest posts

Back