• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S VHT Pittbull 50/CL and Mesa Rectfiier Cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulReedNik

Reaction score
You guys are all fimiliar with this thing.
I've never gigged it. Low hours of use on it, because I don't have time to play any more. Work and life don't allow time for me to play, so this has got to go, as I don't need such an expensive paper weight. There's one small tear in the tolex on the bottom (pictured) in between the standby and Main Switches. It was there when i bought it.
• 2 Channels
• 6-Band assignable Graphic EQ
• Gain-Stacking Toggle for the Lead/Rhythm channels for additional gain
• Edge, Boost, Shift toggles for each channel combined with Gain-Stacking for a vast array of muscular tones
• Deep, Presence controls for the power section
• Serial/Parallel Effects Loop, assignable
• Comes with VHT footboard

Shipping will be calculated based on where you're from. I'm in Brooklyn, New York.
I'm looking for $1600 for it, but I'm flexible. Let me know. I'm not looking for any trades though.
Email me if interested at [email protected]

Please don;t send anythign tomy PM's as I'll probably never check it. I check my email every hour so, so I'll get back to you ASAP.

The Cab is a recto 2 x 12 loaded with Black Shadow 90's. Never Gigged, no Scuffs, No tears, still has factory tag on the handle. Looking for $500 for it. Has the casters.
DSCF0424.jpg

DSCF0426.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

Latest posts

Back