• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s - Lone Star Classic 50/100 - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvschulz

Reaction score
as the title indicates - I am selling my 'not used much' LSC. Blue tolex, 2x12, footswitch, everything functions perfectly. currently has 4 6L6 power tubes - Winged C. has casters installed. not sure I can get them off actually - I know how they come off, but very tight fit. has the cover also. might have some EL 34s too, but not definitely so don't count on it.

$850 PP Gift OR You pay the fees. I can ship anyway you want and will get an exact cost for that after you tell me where you are. it's not the 1st amp or guitar I've sold so you can be sure it will be very well packed and insured. I can send pics - it has no scratches or tears so if you know what they look like ... that's it.

fwiw, I am playing my mark iii 100% and just don't need it. not a fire sale though - and unless you feel like you have a LP custom or deluxe that you want to trade EVEN (like, yeah right, I know, no way) then not interested in any trades. OK - you can offer, but odds are the answer will be NO. unless you have a Thiele with an EVM + cash.

Latest posts

Back