• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Amp Switcher

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prestige20

Reaction score
i have a mesa amp switcher for sale. paypal gifted only and shipping is free to anyone in the US. i am a very honest person and i have an ebay account with 100% feedback and i have done great business throughout. treat others like you want to be treated is my rule.

$1000 takes it. again, paypal gifted only and shipping in US is free. i have it listed on craigslist at the time (virginia, hampton roads area)

mesaampswitcher1.jpg

mesaampswitcher.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

if it goes, it goes, if not then i'm not worried about it. i had 3, sold one for 1k and now i have 2. i dont need to sell it just seeing if i could catch another deal for me. some one will need it one day and willing to pay for it as they did on ebay a few months ago.

thanks for your opinions though.

thai

Yes, thats a tad on the tall side for the mesa amp switcher..weve had em in the studio,got em for 500-600 brand new...bout every 3 or 4 months,theres one that pops up on fleabay for bout 400 or so...it also is really a "preamp'' signal switcher-it has no load resistance built in it. A lot of buyers dont realize it and buy it thinkin its gonna switch between thier 4 amp heads to one cab...no no..... having said that, it does what it does really well...and noise free!....its a great piece of gear from a great company! :D

Back