• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 86 MKIII CREAM/BLACK GRILL COMBO W/MATCHING THEILE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOGIE-MAN63

Reaction score
I am selling this because I am sticking with a 60 watter for my church gig.This MKIII is like new.Loaded with EQ,reverb,ry2 mod and simul class.It has a 150 black shadow speaker.About 1 hour on complete retube with mesa tubes.It is a purple stripe.The theile is a 9 out of 10 condition and is loaded with a 200EV.
I am the second owner of the MKIII and I have the original footswitches,Mesa cables,owners packet, slip cover and original reciept.Please email me for pix as I don't know how to post them otherwise.I tried a couple of different ways and it didn't work.
1400.00 for the set plus shipping.I know its not cheep but someone would be hard pressed to find these in the condition these are in.Email me at [email protected] for pix. Thanx :D

Hey guys, this set up is in pristine condition, I've seen it and heard it. Very clean and looks great in the creme color. You won't be disappointed. Kerry's an honest guy, I've known him for 20 years.
Bill

Back