Express unveiled on the Mesa site

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ExpressMain2007_r1_c1.jpg

Looks good.
Very good.

Yes.

And I just purchased 2 front row tickets for Roger Waters at Earls Court London May 11th 2007.

lol. That is the same way i am. I really have no plans on ever buying one, but it is cool to me still because it is new.

I will be buying one.....I had always wondered if they were ever goign to make another small 1x10 combo again since the subway series.

This one's a gotta get :lol:

Assuming price is not ridiculous :cry:

****, just what the doctor ordered.
The 5/50 watt head is looking mighty nice...I'll have to look into the diff of the med and long head (other than size I mean).

Love the 5 watt/50 watt option! Looks like what many people have been looking for!

Would make the perfect bedroom practice/casual jamming amp IMO! I hope the price is reasonable, cause I might be getting one :D

Yeah, I had the same thought. If anyone is at NAMM and gets to play through or hear these amps, I think that you'd have a lot of people's attention for a review.

Hey guys!

Did some searching, and found the pricing on the amp...thought I would post it for all interested:

25 watt Short Head - $999
25 Watt 1x10 Combo - $1049
50 Watt Medium Head - $1149
50 Watt Long Head - $1149
50 Watt 1x12 - $1199
50 Watt 2x12 - $1299

I just sold both my LSC and Subway Rocket and am going for the 5:25. I already have some heavy amps.

Latest posts

Back