• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**Express 5:25 Head** - UK/Europe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitargeek62

Reaction score
Got to sell my mesa unfortunately, moving in with my fiance and some friends this month and wont be able to crank it up as one of them works nights. Quite gutted as ive never had such an easy time dialling in a good tone with an amp since i played a blackface vibro-champ :(

These are seriously versatile amps if youve not heard one, the two channels are perfectly matched and can cover any tone between them barring hardcore death metal solid-statey sounds which most people wouldnt use anyway! They can also both be either a clean, or a drive channel depending on how you set up the controls, i often use the green as my drive and the red for on-the-verge-of-bbreaking-up-cleans so basically the complete opposite of what they were normally intended for!

Looking for £700 + postage (shouldnt be more than £20 to the UK) for forumites, email me for an EU shipping quote and more pics - its still under warrantee (8/9 months) and has all the original paperwork, covers and footswitch it came with

P050408_2034.jpg

Latest posts

Back