Excellent transaction with PaulReedNik

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicbox

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know what a great transaction I had with Mike/PaulReedNik. He double packed the nomad in it's flight case, and the pictures he took did no justice to how perfect it is. Emails were very prompt and friendly, and the amp arrived quickly. Overall a great deal, and I would'nt hesitate to do buisness with him again.

you gotta hear the 100 dylan... :twisted:

didn't realize how much i missed the nomad. it just sounds like me.

lots of low end from the electro voice..

so you went with the 100? so now you've got the eq AND the EV? ****... it must sound increadible. i neeeed to try a 100 fo sho :x

HUGE headroom, great for the jazzy clean chording I love, and the 3rd channel has this mass to it, even at lower volumes. I love this speaker...it's deffinitly no replacement for a 4x12, but for the size, it's got some real punch in a tiny little package.

Plus having the eq is great, as I set up the channels for a lead tone in each case, and then adjust the eq for rhythm. Only disapointment is the reverb, just @#$@# brutal. Thank god for the holy grail. :lol: :wink:

Latest posts

Back