EMG pickups New look

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat, i'm surprised they hadn't done this sooner. The chrome ones will look real nice in a Gibson (or any guitar that comes with chrome pickup covers), though there is something to be said for the totally badass look that the matte black ones bring to a guitar.

Agreed..I'm glad they're diversifying a little, but when I think EMG, I love the mean look those black pups give :twisted:

ibanez4life SZ! said:
Agreed..I'm glad they're diversifying a little, but when I think EMG, I love the mean look those black pups give :twisted:
I agree! All though I made mine slightly "weathered" looking. I was playing with my new camera and recently took a picture of my guitar. (also notice the sig. lol)
guitar.jpg

derekjason said:
i was an emg player for 15 years until i heard blackouts, ive since replaced every single emg with blackouts, they ARE THEE emg killer. :twisted:

I did the same with my guitars as well. The Blackouts are really what the EMG's should have been.

fluff191 said:
derekjason said:
i was an emg player for 15 years until i heard blackouts, ive since replaced every single emg with blackouts, they ARE THEE emg killer. :twisted:

I did the same with my guitars as well. The Blackouts are really what the EMG's should have been.

Same here; Blackouts rule.

Latest posts

Back