• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electra Dyne 1X12 Combo, this KILLS me, but I have to sell.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDamnSG

Reaction score
This amp is now SOLD!

I literally just bought this after selling my Mark IV. I've had complete crap week, bad news after bad news...must be cursed. Furloughs at work and one of our cars needs major work now. :cry: This is what I get for treating myself to something new right before Xmas. In any case...the Electra Dyne has to go. The dealer I bought it from has a no cash refund return policy which I wasn't informed of and didn't read my invoice closely, screwed myself...and here I was trying to not shop at Guitar Center and support independent sellers. In any case...brand new Electra Dyne, never removed the hang tags. Has ALL the paper work including the warranty sheet which is transferable and I will handle for the buyer. $1375 or best offer shipped US 48 or local pickup. I'm in the Baltimore MD area. You can email me directly at [email protected] or call me on me at 240-644-5475. If I can't answer, leave a message and get back to you ASAP. Thanks guys.

This thing is MINT! In first pic what appears as white spots on the grill is light reflecting through a window onto the grill...not actually spots on the grill. Again, this thing is flawless.

PS...also selling some pedals and a Fender Mustang reissue bass. These will be listed soon in the non Boogie classifieds and possibly Ebay.

ed7.jpg

ed2.jpg

ed1.jpg

Man, sorry to hear that. Hang in there bro - you will get your hands on another ED before too long. It is an amazing amp for sure!

kfinkel1966 said:
Man, sorry to hear that. Hang in there bro - you will get your hands on another ED before too long. It is an amazing amp for sure!

Thanks, yeah...things suck now, hopefully will get better. So no one's interested. At this point I'm negotiable. Just had to buy a new car, the one that needed all the work is DOA at this point. Anyone at $1300 shipped?

Just a little note for the sharks emailing with lowball offers and also expecting me to eat the shipping on top of it....I'm dealing with a little bit of a hardship yes, but I'm not going to just practically give the amp away. My price, which includes the shipping, is more than fair considering the amp is essentially new, with the full warranty to be transferred. I'm really not concerned with who's selling another and how much on some other messageboards, or on Craigslist, etc. If its such a greal, go buy theirs and stop wasting my time telling me about it. How about not kicking a guy when he's down, alright? Thanks.

$1300 shipped, is where I am on it, period.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. The amp actually sold this afternoon...had to put it on Evilbay. Sad to see it go but that's life.

Latest posts

Back