Eels using ED and Lonestar on Letterman

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonRedSox

Reaction score
The ED sounds really good! You can hear it in the beginning introduction ...

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/dg11469/July%2025%202011%20-%20July%2031%202011/?action=view&current=eelsletterman_Segment100-00-04-00-04-24.mp4

Not a bad little tune. I think I like it more because I almost sold my ED 1x12 to that guy a while back, but he ended up getting a deal with Mesa and that was the end of that sale. My Mesa could have travelled the world and seen places I've only dreamed of.

Definately not my kind of music, but it does show off a good clean tone from the ED :)

Can't say I will be ordering that album any time soon.

Nice clean tone though.

primal said:
Can't say I will be ordering that album any time soon.

Nice clean tone though.

They had that one great song in the '90s -- "Novocaine For The Soul." Doesn't anyone remember that. I loved that song.

Well, I finally mustered up the courage to sit through the whole thing. I really don't like the song at all, but they're a good band. It's cool that all the guitarists play through Mesa combos.

ifailedshapes said:
It's cool that all the guitarists play through Mesa combos.

what's cool about that? that's cheezy. about as cheezy as my last primus concert in LA where Lalonde is using all fender equip exclusively. come on. primus with 6L6? ain't no blue collared tweekerz ther...

I like bands that use all different equipment and all dress differently, etc.

tool, RATM, Jane's and FNM are good examples. cookie cutter is boring. do drugs that work.

combos? come on at least a half-stack bro...

Latest posts

Back