Edwards (ESP made) guitars???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDamnSG

Reaction score
Hi, just joined today....really great discussion board! Just wondering if anyone here owns or has owned any Edwards guitars? They're apparently made by ESP for the Japan market but I've read they are really close to US Gibsons in quality. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Thanks! ~Steve

Hi ThatDamnSG.

Edwards guitar is part or ESP guitars. It is kinda LTD / ESP thing. They are
all made in Korea, I think same factory for LTD. This Edwards brand is only
sale in Japan but you can get it here by Ebay thing. It is pretty good quality
I think.

Thanks...I'm fairly certain Edwards are Japanese made not Korean. Just looking for anyone who might actually have one or played one.

Edwards guitars are Japanese.

And they are excellent.

Hi ThatDamnSG.

You are right! I did check all the japanese site and they said Edwards
are made in Japan. My mistake. sorry. Although ESP has another brand
name call "Glass Roots" and I think they are made in Korea.

I also found there are Korean made Edwards as well........ I am getting
very confuse now. So, I will ask my friend who used to work at ESP guitar in Japan for the truth! I will let you know.

Edwards are made in Japan as are ESP and Navigator (Les Pauls that cost more than Les Pauls). LTD, Grass Roots and Seymour Duncan (no longer available) are made in Korea. Edwards guitars are fantastic judging from the one I have. My next Edwards will probably be one of these if I can get a hardcase with it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Edwards-E-CY-165CTM-NATURAL-SOLOIST-W-S-DUNCAN-PU-S_W0QQitemZ120217974047QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would like to have another neck-through whammerific guitar so I can set it up in a different tuning than my Carvin.

Latest posts

Back