EBMM Mystic Dream Petrucci guitar pics...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
Although I go through amps like crazy - my guitars tend to stay with me a bit longer (well, at least these two)...

100_2987.jpg

100_2982.jpg

100_2983.jpg

And just for fun - here's my early '80s USA made Peavey Predator. It was my first guitar. It started it's life out in red with a SSS white pickguard and chrome hardware. I replaced just about everything on it about 6 years ago. The body, neck, 5-way switch, and wiring are the only original parts left. The finish is automotive paint and was done as a favor. The pickups are JB in bridge, Blue Velvet in middle, and 59 in the neck. The FR bridge actually has a block letter Peavey logo on it - found it on eBay - not sure what model it came off of - maybe a Nitro? The neck appears to be solid maple. I sanded it down and appled an oil/wax coat ton it. Smooth as buttah...

Anyway, here she is:

100_2989.jpg

Pretty! Honestly I really like the way your predator looks. I've played on an EBMM in the same color as yours and liked it very much. One day I will definitely get one.

Turumbar82 said:
Pretty! Honestly I really like the way your predator looks. I've played on an EBMM in the same color as yours and liked it very much. One day I will definitely get one.

Thanks, I think it looks nice, too. If it was not made well (USA made after all) I would not have done so much to it. The name 'Predator' is silly but the tone and playability are remarkable. The action is almost as low as my JPs!

Ahhhh!!! Your JP6 looks good with your new Mesa mini stack!! Sounds like you're having a pretty good time jammin' out, eh? Enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That Peavey actually looks Hella tight! The black accent is sweet. :)

I must get a Mystic Dream JP7 one day...

Back