eBay police

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveP

Reaction score
Just received email from my ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Simul-Class-Reverb_W0QQitemZ320484842795QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e629d2b

Some people should really do there homework.
Email:
"Note - there's a fully loaded IIc+ COMBO w/ the good EV 200w speaker on ebay right now - buy it now for $1800 - and it's been listed for a while now. I have never seen one actually sell for more than 2k - even with the hardwood - FYI & Good Luck!"

JOEY B. said:
I would have to respond: Go buy a Mark V and STFU. Beautiful hardwood, for sure. What color stain is that?

I had to rewrite my response a few times to tone it down. :D

The color is amber I believe. Very nice color. The pictures are pretty accurate of the color.

Yes I saw it yesterday would love to have that amp... and when I was reading the stupid question... I was thinking why people bother to writte when they don't even know what they are looking at?

Gorgeous amp and very good reply.

I actually posted that question to him just to be funny after reading about it here lol. very beautiful amp I wish I had that sort of $$

kartoffel said:
I actually posted that question to him just to be funny after reading about it here lol. very beautiful amp I wish I had that sort of $$

I knew this was a joke, it came right after I posted this here but it was so similar to the original question i had to post the
reply in the auction. :lol:
I guess without having the knowledge of these amps it's really hard for someone to fully understand the market unless they
take the time to research and bother to check competed auctions to get an idea of the current market trends. (not that eBay determines trends but it is a good place to get a feel for what items sell for)
The vintage market in general takes time to research and stay on top of.

DaveP said:
I guess without having the knowledge of these amps it's really hard for someone to fully understand the market unless they take the time to research and bother to check completed auctions to get an idea of the current market trends. (not that eBay determines trends but it is a good place to get a feel for what items sell for)
The vintage market in general takes time to research and stay on top of.
So.. a more complete understanding of current market trends is driving down the price? :D

Back