• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay Alert- C+ content

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY B.

Reaction score
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/audre18

Don't swallow the hook on either of these items. The pic of the C+ can be found here: www.vintageboogie.com , and has been on Ebay at least five times in the last few years, all with this same pic and different sellers. If you notice, the high bidder on this amp is the same 0 feedback one as the Marshall 1959HW from the same seller. What a coincidence :roll: . The icing on the cake is the sellers location, Super Lead US or Simulclass US. Which one is it??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Be careful out there, guys.

Nice catch. It's interesting that the pic of the C+ is from a different angle then the one on the website link you posted. Certainly stinks like fish!

iFreedom said:
Nice catch. It's interesting that the pic of the C+ is from a different angle then the one on the website link you posted. Certainly stinks like fish!

If this seller is the original owner, then someone else has been trying to sell his amp for the past 3 years. And there is NO way that the cabs are less than a year old, as they have been on the website for at least 3 years. Someone should ask the seller what codes are on the side of the chassis, and to come try the amp out in person. :D

interestingly enough, it's fully covered by paypal

I had been tempted to put my bid in, but the "location" and 0 feedback was too shady.

The Swank said:
I had been tempted to put my bid in, but the "location" and 0 feedback was too shady.

I just noticed "post 1" and I certainly want to take a momment and welcome you to the board. :)

Yeah, look at all of his auctions listed as new ones...then look at his feedback and see the style of those completed auctions... it has all the look and feel of a hi-jacked account. I'd pass if I were you.

I have been emailing this guy several times about this amp and he doesnt respond. Pure scam.

LesPaul666 said:
kiff said:
interestingly enough, it's fully covered by paypal

Exactly. Even if it was a scam, as least it would be worth the laugh. The customer *rules* in PayPal country. 8)

Then, by all means, feel free to tie up your hard earned cyber-bucks in a Paypal dispute. I promise not to give you the old "I told you so" after the fact. :D

Latest posts

Back