• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early blackface rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270216834295&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

serial loop. either a C, D, E, or F

$1200, that's a decent price. I'd be interested to find out what revision it is. Someone could get a 'bargain' there.

I found out the Serial # is R-002129, that would make it an F, for sure. series efx loop, attached plug, ground switch etc... mid-late '93.

And the oh so sweet chrome chassis/ black treadplate LOOK 8)

I've been GASing for a Mark lll but... I may have to pull the trigger on this one !!!

drucifer, Welcome to the Boogie Board !

Excellent score on that DR, bin price was too good, good for you man and she should sound :twisted: x10

Let us know how she behaves when you get her. I love my '93 Rev F ...will not part with her...ever.

Kudos !!!

Thanks dude! This will be my 4th go-round: Mk III, Single Recto v2, Quad pre, 3ch triple, and now this (all with various other amps between). Perhaps I'll settle down now? :lol:

What's this 'settle down' you speak of :lol:

I'm actually working on my 2nd full stack, just need to score a nice Mark lll when I'm ready ...oh man, things are getting a bit out of hand here in Raleighland !

Kudos again bro !

Latest posts

Back