Dyne Handle Issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
OK- i am not hard on gear, and I am not a big guy, but I noticed tonite that the heavy-duty leather handle is starting to tear...you think this is a warranty covered thing? Or am i out some bucks to replace? NO way in Hell I will risk dropping the beloved ED....they HAVE to know the handle only has so long- that MOFO is a TANK.....

The leather handles are reinforced with a steel band. Even if it does tear, the band will still hold tight. It's just a cosmetic issue. If you're that worried about it, ask Mesa to send you a replacement.

Had the dame issue with my Road King. But like Photi G said, it has a metal band as functionally, you waon't break it. Cosmetically you could see about getting another.

Is it the stitching that's coming apart? If it is, I've seen a couple where that's happened. The DIY approach could be to re-stitch it yourself. Alternatively, call Mesa and tell them about it. They'll probably ship you a new one.

This is absolutely covered. I just called and had the handles to both my ED and my LSS replaced. I had my CC in hand, all ready to go but Mesa said it's covered under warranty and they are shipping my two new handles that should be here on Tues. Amazing customer service. I love Mesa. :D

Latest posts

Back