Duration of Wait for Custom Order

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumptone

Reaction score
I ordered an F-50 in bubinga and wicker on 3/31/06. When I placed my order I was told the wait would be 10 to 12 weeks. I contacted the GC where I ordered the amp last week, and was told the expected ship date was June 20th, and that they expected to receive it on June 28th. The salesman I was working with told me on the phone last week that he would call to find out whether or not the amp had shipped out of the Mesa factory. He never called me back to give me an update, and after several calls back with no luck, finally as of 15 minutes ago, I was advised by the folks at the GC that to the amp (as far as they know) has not shipped yet.

Is anyone aware of any delays currently with respect to amp build and ship times? I know it's only a week or so late at this point, but I would love to know what the heck is going on. I just wish there was a way to get this info directly from Mesa.

10-12 weeks seems to be the standard mesa says right now ..

wether its is 3 weeks, or 23 weeks ..

Wow, when I ordered mine in Feb of last year, my salesman said 6-8 weeks, and I got it in 5. I guess it all depends on what you order, how popular it is, and when you order it :?: :!: :?: But, when it does come, at least you'll have what you want, and the satisfaction of knowing that besides the tester, you'll be the owner other person who has played through it :D With that said, I think the wait is worth it. Was for me.

But regardless I hope it comes in soon for you!!

-AJH

Latest posts

Back