Dual Recto Slave Out...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmpatrick

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Slave Out of a 2-channel Dual Recto is an instrument level or a line level signal?

jp

I guess I'm not sure what you're wanting to know? Are you wanting to know the strength of the level being sent by the slave out?

The line out is designed to take the signal straignt from the preamp so you can send it to another power amp. I did this back when I had a Peavey 5150 head and wanted to run a 3rd cabinet, I powered two 2x12's with the Boogie and then ran the slave out to the FX return on my 5150 head and then ran that to my 5150 4x12 cab. More recently I used it with my Tremoverb when I didn't have a monitor mix and needed to hear my guitar but couldn't turn up my T-verb, so I ran the slave out to the input on my Fender Deluxe and pointed that at my head and I could hear fine.

That may not be what you want, but that's what I know, and if I had to judge I'd say it's an instrument level signal so you could send it to other amps.

Thats about all I know.

Latest posts

Back