• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Rectifier (mint) and/or Weber Mass 150 Attenuator

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pabloguitar

Reaction score
For sale:
Mesa Dual Rectifier about 10 months old. Has about 15 hours playing on it. I'm selling it because I'm more into the tone of the Quad preamp/Triaxis. When I bought it new, I asked for one in a box because I don't like buying equipment off the floor. The box was still factory sealed and I still have it and will ship in the original box and packing. Includes footswitch and cover for amp and footswitch. Absolute mint condition.
Also for sale:
Weber Mass 150 Attenuator. Lets you crank the amp to get a better tone and adjust the volume so the neighbors won't freak out. It uses a reactive load (speaker driver inside, but makes no sound) instead of a resistor. This reactive load give a more natural sound. www.tedweber.com for more information
Dual rectifier: $1200.00 plus shipping (48 states only)
Weber Mass 150: $150.00 plus shipping
Or if you buy both, I'll knock off $75.00.
Both for $1325.00 plus shipping
I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (pabloguitar)[/img]

downamp.htm

I tried to post images but I'm not exactly sure how to do it. I'll give it one more try. If it doesn't work, you can go to
www.23down.org/downamp.htm

downamp.htm
[/img]

Back