Dual Rec + G-Force = which foot controller

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richey

Reaction score
I need a foot controller that will change the preset of a TC Electronic G-Force and the channel on my DR at the same time. I want to be able to tap on a button and it change the preset on the TC and switch the channel on the DR without me having to hit any other buttons (i.e., tap dance). Is this possible?

Do I need to by the GCX with it to accomplish this? What about the Rocktron All Access? If I have to by the Ground control and the GCX, the price is about the same for Rocktron All Access.

you do not have to buy the gcx. Just the dmc gcp with your tc g force will accomplish that. the gcx adds extra loops like if you want to add a actual stompbox and control it through a midi loop.

That is great news! I really had a hard time coming to grips with the idea of spending $800 to $850 for something that is is just going to switch presets and channels. I can deal with $400 a little better. I may end up getting the GCX in the future anyway but right now I am only concerned with MEP + amp. Thanks! If anyone else has any suggestions or comments about footswitches that will accomplish what I am looking for, please speak up.

I contacted TC Electronics and they advised that the G-Force does not supply phantom power.

Also I contacted VooDoo Labs and they said that in order for me to do this, I do in fact, need the GCX. Oh well. John Aycock from VooDoo Labs was extremely helpful and knowlegeable. I will definitely be getting the GCP and GCX.

If you want to save some money I would get an Axess Electronics MFC5 foot controller and a CFX4 to control your amp. Probably cost about the same as the GCP.

Latest posts

Back