DR #211 on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtb226

Reaction score
Not mine. Looks nice. Seems to be a reliable seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110113714548&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:us

Just thought people might like to see it.

about as legit and nice as it gets, unless you like chrome! but who cares! this is rare stuff folks! I can't believe how many of these I've seen in the past couple of months. Before now, I had only seen like 2 or 4 for sale, and I own 2 of those 4. And now there's a bunch popping up...

if i had the cash it would definitely be coming to my door. but sadly, i don't. guess i'll just have to wait on it.

I really want a pre-500, but I REALLY REALLY want a pre-500 with the chrome chassis. How rare is it to find a pre-500 with the chrome chassis?Anyone want to weigh in on this one? Elpelotero, of the 4 you've seen, have any of them been chrome?

KoolAIDman, what is your ebay user ID? i'll be watching the auction just cause i'm curious what it will go for. DR #412 just went for $975 with a sh*tty cabinet, so i'll be watching out of curiosity. good luck! wish i could bid... :(

I don't think too many will bid on it because of the high price ticket. There would be more interest if it started lower. It will probably be sniped.

that DR that went for 975 wasn't #412... The seller was reading the serial number off of that crappy 412 he wa selling with it :roll: . The actual Serial number on that one was in the 600's...but still not a bad deal.

KooAid,

If I were you, I would Email the guy and see if he is willing to drop the price, seeing as how it probably won't sell for what he is hoping for. It's worked for me in the past.

That or ask him to relist it and give you a Buy It Now for what you want to pay for it. That takes a little coordination though because you could lose the amp to another buyer but it still gives you an option to get it for what you want ot pay for it.

Dualrec1.jpg

dualrecserial.jpg

R0232
Lord Vader

That's an SLO-100 holding it up. It will rip your skull off as well.[/img]

Boogiebabies said:
Dualrec1.jpg

dualrecserial.jpg

R0236
Lord Vader

That's an SLO-100 holding it up. It will rip your skull off as well.[/img]

One of these things in not like the others... :shock: