Download my Band's EP Tracks FREE!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My band recently got out of the studio! We're about to release our EP, so we posted the first two tracks off it for FREE DOWNLOAD!

They can be found in the 'About The Endless Endeavor' Section of the page (the first one on the right!) There is also a bulletin with the links if that is easier for you!

www.myspace.com/theendlessendeavor

While you're on the page, please add us, and leave a comment telling us what you think!

Finally, if you really like the music, and would like the support us, the full EP, along with our Merch (shirts, stickers) are available for purchase. Just message us if you're interested!

Thanks, and we appreciate the support!

Eric
The Endless Endeavor

Dave,

All distorted guitars are a Mesa Dual Racktifier mixed with a Diezel Herbert!

Solos and cleans were done with a 5150 III.

Eric

ibanez4life SZ! said:
Dave,

All distorted guitars are a Mesa Dual Racktifier mixed with a Diezel Herbert!

Solos and cleans were done with a 5150 III.

Eric

Awesome, no joke man I cant get enough of Seven Seas. My kind of music thats for sure. You guys need to check this band out.

Really appreciate all the kind words! Enjoy the music, and we will be happy to hook you up with the full CD, or merch if you're interested!

The CD was actually recorded in a Studio up in Phoenix, AZ. It sounds REALLY good! Myspace compresses the everything out of it, but if you download the file, and play it through some good speakers, you'll hear what I'm talking about ;)

I'm rocking a Roadster right now....thinking about grabbing either a Mark IV or Stiletto to run with it, but right now, I am **** happy with the Roadster.

Eric
The Endless Endeavor

i see you have joined the EMG pickup forum...lol see you over there man! You might want to check on that post you made there though, they accidentally deleted while trying to move it to another thread.

-AJH

Latest posts

Back