Does the Road King have a tweaked ch3 for leads?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is voiced differently, so in that respect yes. Whether its for leads though, I dont think so. I hit my 'solo' switch for that, which i set a tad louder than my standard settings and all is well.

The only difference between channels 3 and 4 is the presence control. According to the manual channel 3's prescence control has been optimzed for the raw and vintage modes peaks just above very bright where as channel 4 presence is made for the modern mode and is much more aggressive.

Sounds just like the 3 channel Rectos then.

I thought I remembered hearing it was slightly tweaked. I always found ch2 better for modern mode on the 3ch Rectos, it's much thicker. Counteracts the buzz, due to that presence control.

Flavell777 said:
The only difference between channels 3 and 4 is the presence control. According to the manual channel 3's prescence control has been optimzed for the raw and vintage modes peaks just above very bright where as channel 4 presence is made for the modern mode and is much more aggressive.

+1

Back