Does Roadster Have LS Clean Too?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
I know the Mesa site says the Roadster is an RK but does that mean the RK2 w/ LS clean channel, or RK1 w/ RK1 clean?

CudBucket said:
I know the Mesa site says the Roadster is an RK but does that mean the RK2 w/ LS clean channel, or RK1 w/ RK1 clean?

I beleive the Roadster has the LS clean channel as well. The new Roadster and the RK II have the same preamp section.

Thats what I thought to!

I havent heard the LS but as I heard it sounds great! the Clean and the Reverb design came from the LS as I heard! hopefully they are that good. I want to order a Roadster top but I dont know what to expect...

A local dealer has a Roadster and Road King coming in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to decide between the two.

CudBucket said:
A local dealer has a Roadster and Road King coming in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to decide between the two.

Give them both a test drive and let us know what you think. I'm thinking of getting the Roadster later this year. Since I prefer 6L6's for most applications, It would be hard for me to justify an extra $600 for the Road King with progressive linkage.

Latest posts

Back