Does Mesa Sell Car Fresheners?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDGuitaristT

Reaction score
I'm sitting by my half-stack and god, it still smells like it did the first day I brought it home. Love that smell!

I like the smell of the case interior on new G&L and PRS guitars. Something about the buffing compound they use...mmmmm!

mightypudge said:
I like the smell of the case interior on new G&L and PRS guitars...

Hey Pudge, how you doing. I thought you only hung out at BAM!

When I clean my rosewood board guitars really good I put a couple of drops of rosewood oil on them that I got at a natural foods place. Talk about a fine smell when you open the guitar case... :D

some people are adiccted to fuel smell, others to glue and others alcohol, paint and everything you can imagine
be a combo smell junkie is not at worst as sniff glue :wink:
keep it on man, combos smells very funny and nice at the same time

any martin owners on this forum? man do they smell good...hands down best smelling guitar for the money. although...if you were handing out a couple grand of a d-18 just to smell it...

Boogiebabies said:
I have a similar fondness for the smell of old IIC+'s. They smell like a hot Chevrolet 350. It reminds me of my old Corvette engine.
Holy Begeebers! ---It's still there!

Yes!!! I like that smel too!

Everytime I smell a Mesa amp it has that smell. When that amp has been in a smokey room it looses that smel and the whole feeling of that amp is lost! o how i love that mesa smell...

Thats what I really miss in rack setups... that smell... mmmm

I think its Bendinelli's deo....

That's funny. I had a similar thought the first time I got really close to my new Stiletto. I thought "man it would be nice if the whole studio smelled like this instead of stale beer & Bruce." Bruce is the other guitar player in my band. He's a cook and doesn't always have time to shower before rehearsal.

But anyway, +100 on that. They smell nice indeed.

As long as they don't make a Mark IV model. My new Mark IV Stinks. It did from the moment it came out of the box. It is about 3 months old and I can still smell it when I go into my music room. Ahhhhh.

brianf

musicbox said:
any martin owners on this forum? man do they smell good...hands down best smelling guitar for the money. although...if you were handing out a couple grand of a d-18 just to smell it...

Yup, I have an M-38 for 11 years now and it still smells like the factory!

Latest posts

Back