Do you think they will make a Andy Timmons sig LS?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seerenity

Reaction score
I was thinking as I was looking desperately for an AT sig BB Preamp (If you have one, PM me :D)
Mesa would make LOADS of money on a AT signature Lonestar, I know that his is modded at least a little bit...

Thoughts?

No, mesa doesn't make signature amplifiers. There would be a John Petrucci and Carlos Santana model I'm sure, if they did. (Timmons would probably be next in line too) They feel that their amps are good enough for everyone, so you get what they get... although supposedly some people have mods done that others can't have, but without proof that's a toughie.

dmcguitar said:
No, mesa doesn't make signature amplifiers. There would be a John Petrucci and Carlos Santana model I'm sure, if they did. (Timmons would probably be next in line too) They feel that their amps are good enough for everyone, so you get what they get... although supposedly some people have mods done that others can't have, but without proof that's a toughie.

what mod rumors have you heard?

I can't remember if it was on here I read it or on YouTube, but Andy was doing a clinic somewhere and they had to borrow some guy's LS for him to use. Well he still sounded the same, so I'm not convinced he has a modded amp, just good technique.

if i remember correctly, i saw a post here regarding the V and petrucci. Said something to the effect that he had mesa do some mod to it, that wouldn't be public. of course I have no idea if it's true.

Back