Diezel/Mesa/Bogner...................

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtownBcat

Reaction score
hey whats up everyone..just found this board!
Im currently using my mesa dual rec and my bogner uber....But i have been hearing a lot of good things about the Diezel Herbert. Has enyone got to hear any of these three amps side by side? Thats the only problem with Diezel, they are a special order only!

I've played Mesa Rectifiers and Marks and Diezel VH4. I prefer Mesas over the VH4. Can't speak for Bogner.

i played a vh4 and a herbert... i liked the vh4 a little better... very lively with the right settings... herbert was good too but felt a little loose.... diezel's definitely have their own tone.... there are some pretty good clips on youtube of both the vh4 and the herbert..... i still prefer my roadster over both (except i love the ideo of the vh4s being a stereo amp).... i also like the uber better than the herbert and about the same as the vh4... again thats my ear and i think they all have different sounds so its like apples and oranges

From the amps listed you appear to be a metal guy. Have a try on a Rivera Knucklehead if you get the chance. Top class.

I've owned the Herbert, Uberschall, Roadster (twice) and a K-tre. Still have the Herbert (Unlike Inca Roads :wink:) - best all around amp I've ever played. ENGL is a great choice too, if you are a metal player.

I sold a Mark IV to afford a Uberschall and I am currently selling my Uberschall to try and fund another Mark IV (if I can find one) so does that help you any? LoL That being said my Uberschall is for sale, I am also taking trades on a Mark Iv head :eek:) PM me if interested!

Back