Demo videos now available on Mesa web-site

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both sound amazing, the guy playing does a great job. You'd think Mesa would have these up for all the amps in the current line by now.

:? The dude plays a single coil loaded strat on the DR demo. A humbucker equipped axe seems like a better choice to demo a DR. I know that they are fairly versatile but to demo the signature Recto sound a classic strat doesn't really cut it.

those are so freeking "produced" thats not a real representation of the sound your gonna get sitting in front of it at home plugged staight in.....

LithiumZero said:
:? The dude plays a single coil loaded strat on the DR demo. A humbucker equipped axe seems like a better choice to demo a DR. I know that they are fairly versatile but to demo the signature Recto sound a classic strat doesn't really cut it.

He is using a fat strat, not a standard (single coil)

Any of you guys who have called Mesa Tech Support more then a couple time should recognise the name of the guy performing the Demo.

That's Marcus. I know I have talked to him a few times myself. The guy is one of the nicest tech support people I have ever talked to about anything and he always goes out of the way to help.

I was on the phone with him when I was having an issue with my Mark IV. He knew I bought it used, he new it was 6 years passed the warranty, and he sat there on the phone as I tried his suggestions to help trouble shoot the problem. Great guy!

Doesn't sound produced to me. In fact, the Dual Rec Demo sounded almost exactly like my Road King without and EQ and boost just plugged straight in.

primal said:
Doesn't sound produced to me. In fact, the Dual Rec Demo sounded almost exactly like my Road King without and EQ and boost just plugged straight in.

I agree.

primal said:
LithiumZero said:

He is using a fat strat, not a standard (single coil)

:oops: My bad, I must have been asleep at the wheel when I watched that the first time.

Latest posts

Back