• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deleting post

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gts said:
BTW what does "No EQ (negatively effects the tone)" suppposed to mean?

"No EQ (negatively effects the tone)" - means, that it seems to be common knowledge, from what I've read and talked to owners about, that the EQ in these isn't very good and when enabled negatively effects the tone. Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

dspblues said:
gts said:
BTW what does "No EQ (negatively effects the tone)" suppposed to mean?

"No EQ (negatively effects the tone)" - means, that it seems to be common knowledge, from what I've read and talked to owners about, that the EQ in these isn't very good and when enabled negatively effects the tone. Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

i don't think you're going to find many people here who will agree with that.

dspblues said:
This place is a riot. I love how people completely derail a seller's thread. Forget it.

i didn't derail your thread.
i'm just saying the EQ does wonders for that amp and all mark series amps.
it doesn't mean your amp is bad by any means.

Don't worry... it's not just you. I'm used to the gear page. People aren't allowed to post if they don't like the price or don't like a description. Those kinds of things are handled in PMs... not on the thread where you can hurt the person's sale. I just assume delete the thread and not bother. No big deal.

Latest posts

Back