DC Mods that are easy to do!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could I get the Schematic for the DC3 Bias mod, The one you posted must be for the 6L6 Version as my drawing :

http://www.schematicheaven.com/boogieamps/boogie_dual_caliber_dc3.pdf .

Has no 22K to ground :(.

[email protected]

Thanx

If anyone has the PDF for the effects loop to serial mod still kicking around, I'd love to have it for my DC-3! my email address is:
[email protected]
thanks!

I posted this request on another thread but thought I would try here as well, I would like to see the diagram of the series loop mod for DC5. I would appreciate if some would forward it to me. Thanks

[email protected]

Thanks again, completed the mod today and it is great, I can finally use my Boss RE-20 with good results!

Does anyone else have the file with the series loop instructions? And does anybody know how to bias mod a DC-3?

Could I get a copy of the loop mod and vol mod please?

Mckiper at gmail.com

thanks

Monsta-Tone said:
Done!
Somebody please help me figure out how to make it a sticky here or post it on my website. :lol: I must email it out at least 2 times a week!

As long as there are no copyright issues, I can post it from my website. Let me know, and send it my way if possible.

polaris20 at gmail dot com.

PDF is now up on this page at my blog:

http://biesiadecki.org/?page_id=77

midway down.

forgive my lack of knowledge, but what is the interest of the serial loop mod if the parallel loop of DC's series amp has a volume ?

If you set it to 100%, it acts like a serie loop, am I wrong ?

Judas said:
forgive my lack of knowledge, but what is the interest of the serial loop mod if the parallel loop of DC's series amp has a volume ?

If you set it to 100%, it acts like a serie loop, am I wrong ?

If you set the loop to 100%, it's probably more like 80%. With time based effects that just won't do! And if you have a digital effects processor like a TC gmajor, it just sounds bad.

ok, I never noticed any issues with my Nova Delay or my Volume Pedal (when I set the pedal to the minimum I really don't have any sound coming out ot of the amp). That's why I conclueded mix 100% = serie loop.

Latest posts

Back