Damage Control TIMELINE Delay - Better than G-Major?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neuro

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was doing research on getting either a G-Major/G-Force, when I stumbled upon the Damage Control TIMELINE Delay?

Its basically like the Line6 DL4 but with 96KHz processing and buffered by 2 12AX7'S, while using an analog dry path (to maintain transparency)...and the best part...MIDI-controllable with up to 1280 presets available! Effects included are plenty of delays (analog, chorus delay, digital w/ subdividing features, etc.) along with what seems to sound like really nice quality chorus, flanging, phasing, and rotary effects.

Other features:
-Tap tempo and Strum tempo
-Stereo inputs/outputs

Sound samples: http://www.damagecontrolusa.com/pedals_ind.php?pedal=6 CLICK "Samples" at bottom of page

I'm very interested in this pedal given that I can slap it on my pedalboard for one rig (using tap tempo and physical presets) and immediately place it in one of the GCX loops (and use presets with the Ground Control) in my main rig. NOW...I'm wondering if any of you guys have used this or heard this pedal in person? I was impressed with the sound samples they have on their website, but I can't really base my decision on that, so...what do you guys think? Thanks

-Derek

Sweet dude, I'm thinking about purchasing one of the two...can you tell a difference in sound quality compared to any Line6 pedals (DL4, etc.)? Any affect on your tone?

Anomaly said:
Aint no Love for Damage Control here, maybe cuz' of it's Line 6 affiliation or something? Anyway, Loving my Glass Nexus Multi-Effects Pedal.

Yeah I can tell...maybe cause their too busy trying to get good tone out of their Mesa when they should be buying a Diezel/Bogner! Ha!

Just kidding, Mesa's are cool...My Mark IV rips, just not nearly as much as my Diezel Einstein...

Latest posts

Back