Custom jobs!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handyandy

Reaction score
Im working on a new front panel and grill for my LSC!
The grill cloth I orderd is out of stock so been waiting to finish it but I reckon its gonna look awsome...
Heres a pic so far Ill post more when my cloth arrives (cant wait)...

044.jpg

Well at last I got some grill cloth! not what I wanted originally but was having too much trouble getting it so setteled for this one... Still Im very happy with the result!
Sorry to keep you waiting Plan x :lol:

100_0995.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_1008.jpg

100_1006.jpg

Looks like something that would fit right in the living room and not be out of place. With the signature on there, someone would be a fool to steal it. Nice touch. Definitely nothing in the LS line like that.

Thanks guys,
I guess Im quite lucky I work as a joiner and CNC programmer/machinist so had the tools for the job, the wonders of modern machinery eh :)

Ah, a perfectionist! I approve :) I like the way the lines in the grill cloth line up perfectly.

I've done my share of grills in my day but I gotta say you've done well. Attention to detail... I like it!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks again,
Yea the grill cloth was by far the hardest thing to do. Not somthing I want to do again in a hurry unless I grow another couple of pairs of hands!!!

Latest posts

Back