Custom Grilles

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliensExist4

Reaction score
Anyone have any pics they could post of Black 4x12 Rect. Mesa's or 2x12's Rect. with either Tan or Gold Grille's. I'm trying to decide which I should get. Thanks

- Patrick

412rstr_bg.jpg

412rksl_bt.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Ya well right now I'm learning towards the tan cause I have light light brown flight cases and I think it would go better. Each are sick though.

Noone does pink or lime green these days? I guess it would get kind of expensive when you have to have 20 of the same cab on stage 19 of which being empty.

I talked to a guy from Mesa Boogie Hollywood and for the tan or gold grille for my 4x12 Trad. Rect. Cab and my 2x12 Rect. Cab It's gonna be a little over $300 with tax already included. The guy said it's pretty easy to put on as well. So I might justtry it myself. Not sure yet.

- Patrick

those two in the second post. The second one is the gold correct? I know, stupid question, but before i go ordering one i want to make certain as i know the guys in the music store wont know. sorry for the noob question.

chevy Z 302 said:
those two in the second post. The second one is the gold correct? I know, stupid question, but before i go ordering one i want to make certain as i know the guys in the music store wont know. sorry for the noob question.

Take a look at this before you place your order, lots of options here.
Mesa Boogie

Ya I'd want to get an embossed leather but I'd have to buy my stuff all over agrain through Mesa and sell my stuff and then pay the extra for the custom work. Thats why I just want the grilles.

- Patrick

Take a look at this before you place your order, lots of options here.

thats what got me confused. There isnt a picture of a cab with the grille.

In the 2nd post of this thread, the top is tan and bottom gold correct?

I just loved the way mark mortons cabs stacked looked in the sacrament dvd and thats probably what im going to end up buying.

If you want to change the cloth on your grill, you should be able to follow my tutorial to figure it out: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1182222

1 yard of the Mesa tan jute cloth was ~$35.

hal9000 said:
If you want to change the cloth on your grill, you should be able to follow my tutorial to figure it out: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1182222

1 yard of the Mesa tan jute cloth was ~$35.
Excellent write up there 8)

Latest posts

Back