contacting mesa from europe to make short headshell????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk19

Reaction score
Hi

I really want a mesa headshell, hardwood or a regular one doesnt matter but I need it bad... How can I contact mesa for this and what are the cost? Or does any of you guys have one as a spare that you are willing to sell? Thanks

You should contact your country's distributor. As far as I know you cannot order direct from Mesa.

If your dealer is really a dealer tell him to get off his *** and call his rep, and tell him you need a head shell. It is not a complicated process. I just ordered a cabinet and an unloaded combo shell and it was an easy process.

Victor

hey aart you know the dealer, voerman in holland. They are the worst dealer mesa has ever had I am sure. They told me they just sell the amps, they cant even get parts for the amps???? I found one here on the forum from maxboogie but it will cost me....

I live in belgium

Oh yeah, Voerman, Hell.

Worst Mesa dealer ever idd. The day they got the dealership the Boogie prices doubled around here.

Well, I know a builder in Holland that can build you a Boogie Shell if you provide him with the right sizes and drawings.

Multiple builders btw:

Nico Verduin from Verelec.com
Franc Vernet from Vernet Amps.

Franc said it would cost around €200 to build a tolexed head.
Hardwood would be around the smae price I think, dpending on the costs of the wood.

Mail him: franc @ vernetamps.com (without spaces)

You can see his marshall shells on his site www.vernetamps.com
And all his work looks ánd sounds very good!

Hope this helps.

thanks aart, you have been a great help to me.

voerman is inderdaad een van de slechtste dealers ooit, gewoon uit nieuwsgierigheid hoelang hebben ze al dealership en hoe kan het in godsnaam dat ze dealer zijn maar niet aan stukken komen?????? Ik dacht dat mesa enkel goede dealers zocht?

Hiervoor was Serlui importeur, tot 2003 ofzo dacht ik.
Serlui is importeur van alle Hoshino merken(Ibanez, Tama etc) en is een prima importeur.
Serlui besloot echter te stoppen met versterkers en dus nam Voerman, toendertijd al marshall importeur, het over. Nu moet je dus voor Marshall en Mesa naar Voerman en het is klote, waarom weet ik ook niet.

Ik heb het al vaker gezegd tegen Mesa, maar blijkbaar zijn er weinig bedrijven die mesa importeur willen worden en groot genoeg zijn.

Maar dat zou je eigenlijk aan Mesa zelf moeten vragen.

Btw: voerman zou je die headshell gewoon moeten kunnen leveren.

Ga eens naar de lokale gitaarshop en laat ze voerman eens achter de broek aan zitten.

Kost je echter wel minimaal het dubbele dan een custom headshell van Franc.

En bij Franc kan je voor ongeveer dezelfde prijs zelf Tolexkleur en grill kiezen(Donkergroen met Wicker vind ik zelf erg koel ) :wink:

voor zo een merk als mesa vind ik dit echt niet kunnen, we zitten letterlijk op onze kont in de benelux voor mesa. Ik heb meermaals gevraagd aan voerman of hij lege headshells had en hij zei dat hij niet bevoegd was die te bestellen bij mesa, dat was geen onderdeel van zijn dealership. What the **** is dit voor zever, hij zal er te weinig winst kunnen op maken zeker? Nu ja ik heb een mailtje gestuurd naar franc eens kijken wat die zegt. Weet jij soms exacte afmetingen van een mesa short head want ik zit nu te meten aan mijn combo maar dat is niet echt handig

Back