closer to grail...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
well, got a 2:50 today-playing a mk IV B -G System setup-2 thieles(ev and a 90) using the 2:50 to power the stereo output of g system-going into a 4x12 marsh loaded with v30's-THANKS TO JOEY B AND JAY of the board for tech. advice/cab re-wiring/spiritual guidance(..."follow us to the light...")-my wife said it was crushing..my 1 yr. old cried..I cried...tears o'joy-a mk iv must be played in stereo to be fully experienced-we just hit the autobahn-no longer had to fight the amp/guitar to get anything I wanted....dynamics at high gain altitude-serious dynamics-lots of depth and clarity-tight....runnin' out of adjectives...
thanks to the J and J Tone Farm in the River City-the cabs make it happen

"...major scales...what's that??"-Doug Aldrich

I HAVE STEREO ENVY! I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT TOO. WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY WITH AMPS SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. I HAD A MARSHALL LEAD12 I BOUGHT FROM JOEY B AND THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME. JOEY B HAD A LANEY HEAD. I AM TRYING TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT AMP YOU HAD WITH THE WEIRD REVERB?

ahhh yes...I have been laughing all day,Jay-I had a marsh 12,too....bought from todd w.....we have come a long way,dude!I think the amp in question was a ......KAY...!!!yessir, how I am not dead by electrocution is beyond me...the reverb tank had a short....touch it to the chassis and BAMMMM! volume and "tone"....I pushed it with a boss metal pedal and an mxr phaser(still got it...)eeegads :lol: ...IRONY-I had that sucker until about 5 years ago..I felt bad cause it was still at mom's house...took it to my apt. in Madison-dude I was "teaching" at the time didnt have an amp-I UNLOADED the sucka on him-he was the DUDE that held up Billy's and Nichole last month!!!!prob. sold it for meth...I could have made a few on the bay
KAY AMPS RAWWWWK(btw...took me half a day to remember that...funny stuff..)
"I didn't come here and I'm not leaving.."-Willie Nelson

Back