• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning out the Music Room!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I've decided to clean out my Music Room to make some much needed room.

Here is the list of stuff for sale: All items are + shipping & 3% if Paypal is used.

Celestion Gold Speaker: MINT, used for about 1 month. $200

PRS McCarty Pickup set: Some scratches, sound great, nickel covers. $140

Ibanez '58 Humbucker: $40

New Danelectro pedals: Still sealed in package, with full warranty. These are left overs from a music store that we used to have.
Black Coffee - Metal Distortion - $30
Pastrami - Overdrive - $23.50
Grilled Cheese - Distortion - $30
T-Bone - Distortion - $30
Hash Browns - Flanger - $30
Milk Shake - Chorus - $30

US Strat Deluxe Pickgaurd: Mint color, minor scratches, H-S-S. This came from a 2005 US Strat Deluxe. $15

Planet Waves Solderless Pedal Board Cable Kit: I have 2 of these left. They are new, although the packaging may be a little dirty. These are left overs from our old store as well. $70 each set.

Rio Grande "Halfbreed" Strat Pickup Set: Tallboy's in the Neck & Middle, with a Muy Grande in the Bridge. White, near mint. $140

Schecter C-7: Black, Duncan Designed Active Pickups, Gig Bag. Really Nice guitar, new with warranty. This is below the Schecter MAP price of $449. Yet another neglected item that we had in our old store. $375

Schecter Acoustic Elite: Blue Maple top, Hardshell case, New with warranty. Has the mid-deep bowl like an Ovation. The Schecter MAP price is $349 + the Case at $99. $375

Crate Flexwave 65 Guitar Amps: 3 channels, solid state, built in effects. I know it's a Boogie forum, but these are really not bad for beginners.
1 - New, in Box. $250
1 - Display model. $200

Crate Flexwave 15 Guitar Amp: New, in box. $55

Bogen PA: Don't know if it works or not. Looks to be from the 60's. $30

I will probably have much more to add later. The new items are basically at whatever they cost us when we had the store. This price might include shipping, but some of the stuff we got shipped for free. I'm not really looking to make money on it, just clear out some space.

I will add a Photobucket slide show today or tomorrow.
PM or email me for pictures.

I have tons of drum heads and drum accessories to that I can let go for whatever they cost me + shipping & Paypal. I just don't have the room for them and they are sitting in my music room collecting dust.

Forgot to mention:

Marshall Power Brake: Really great condition, I think I used it once. $200

Ibanez Jem or S or JS series Harshell Case: Latches work, case is in good condition, insides are nice, there is a crack in the outside. $20
SOLD: Thanks LOQ from the Marshall Law forum

Some of this stuff has a little room for negotiation. Make an offer, I'll see what I can do. Some of it is bottom line pricing, so don't be offended if the offer is countered or not accepted

Here is the link to my Photobucket album.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh235/Monsta-Tone/?special_track=nav_tab_my_albums

The Rio Grande's are in the Strat that is pictured.

I don't have everything up there just yet. I will make a slideshow in the next couple of days though.

Let me know if you guys are interested in any of this stuff. I would rather see it go to a good home, than ebay.

Adding some stuff:

Seymour Duncan TB-14 Custom 5 Trembucker. Very light scratches, factory wire length. $55 + shipping

Fulltone Deja-Vibe Jr. Mint, in box, with power supply. $180 + shipping.

Dunlop Roto Vibe. Mint, used only twice. Still has the sticker on the top of the pedal. $100.00 + shipping

Ibanez TS-808 Reissue. Minor scratches. $100 + shipping.

Latest posts

Back