clean and vintage high gain mode on 2 channel dual rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amesav

Reaction score
I have a 2 channel dual rectifier. On channel 1 you have choice of clean mode and vintage high gain,if i want to use vintage high gain is there any other way of gettin another a clean sound on channel 2 like the one on channel 1 basically i want to use the clean and the vintage high gain mode on channel one thanks

The short answer is no. It's really an issue with the Channel Cloning. The red channel can not be cleaned up like the orange and you are correct the vintage orange sounds better than the red to vintage IME. One of the reasons I got rid of mine was I felt I was missing a clean. I preferred the orange vintage so I basically ran it in a hi gain fashion.

Maybe someone who kept one longer (had mine 6 months) might have some insight.

i ran into the same problem, i liked the orange set to hi gain better than red, so i sold it and bought a tremoverb, i can get cleans on both channels or dirty on both or whatever. but my advice to you is to get a dano fish n chips eq in the loop, you can definately thicken up the red channel to how the orange channel sounds. and its only $30

Back