Christmas Tunes - All Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WireNut

Reaction score
Somebody was asking about Christmas clips. Here's a bunch of arrangements from a CD I did for a charity project a couple of years ago. All the electric guitar tracks are Mesa amps - various combinations of a MK-IV combo, Triaxis, Recto Pre, 20/20, and a Thiele 1x12 cab I built. I also used the 20/20 into a speaker isolator quite often on this project, if I recall correctly.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=110477

Cheers,

-WireNut

holy crap dude!!!! this stuff is great.......a fantastic christmas album! for lovers of rock these arrangements are very satisfying meaning that you stay true enough to the melodies and original arrangments that the songs are as familiar as ever but the way you changed things up make them very fresh to my ears and enjoyable to listen to!!! who did the other instruments? and did you play the acoustic guitar as well? I'm very impressed.

Joy to the Boogie!!!!!!!

Holy sht... incredible!!

Christmas music reminds me of so much stuff. You made my day.

if you guys like some xmas music stuff, check this out
http://www.myspace.com/mydoomtree

santa goes to the g... that has some pretty **** good tones

Thanks, guys - you are very kind. I've heard some smokin' players on this board - very humbling. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Yeah, I played all the instruments, did the arrangements, engineering, "mastering", washed the dog, blah, blah - with the notable exception of the piano on the acoustic gtr/piano duet on the Bethlehem/Silent Night medley; that was a buddy of mine (who can really play keys, unlike me).

I paid to have these professionally duped (with full color artwork!) for the charity event, and ate the cost. They sold well and raised some bucks for a good cause, but I've still got a box of these CDs gathering sawdust in my garage. In the spirit of the season, if anyone wants one, I'll donate 100% of the price of the CD to 1) the charity of your choice, or 2) the collection basket at the church I'm playing at Christmas Eve. I'll even pay postage to the lower 48. Shoot me a pm and we'll sort out the details.

Moderators, my sincere apologies if this is bad forum form, but since fbomb asked, and it's the season and all...hey, it's better than a fruitcake.

-WireNut

Back