Choosing a chorus pedal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GIG4FUN said:
I thank you gentlemen.

One feature that stands out as something I really WOULD use and count on and appreeciate is the dual channel feature. I do like to use two distinctly different forms. I have spent all of my years bending over to do it so I could continue to do this so I won't let it be my deciding factor BUT it is nice to consider. I wonder if the show will show any new ones. (I think it's call NAMM or like that) and it going on now I think... any heads up on a new realease? I might do a bit of googling to find out more...
Have a look at the Nova Modulator. 8 presets plus flanger and phaser.

I think that eventide makes the best chorus sounds around- they have a new chorus/flange/phaser pedal that's called the modfactory. It looks very cool, and runs about $400 new- the really cool thing is that it can be updated with software updates in the future...

I will post up my what I think of the DLS Ultra Chorus II. I have on one the way

I think you are going to really enjoy it. I got to A/B mine with an Analogman Bichorus (which is a fabulous pedal BTW), and a MIJ Boss CE-2 (my favorite from Boss), and I wasn't the one leaving with "buyers remorse"...I am blessed to have one.
I am eager to hear your review- warmest chorus on the market IMHO (of course, it helps if you prefer a warm chorus...).

Laskyman

Back