Check out what will soon plug into my Boogie.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRSKILLER

Reaction score
100_0042.jpg

Grandor said:
That looks awesome.
Did you do that yourself?

Looks like a guitar in progress via David T. McNaught. 8)

PRSKILLER, how long before its completed?

Allright....now that you've teased us....give us a folllow up! Did you do the finishing yourself? If so, GREAT job...also...what kind of hardware are you going to use....and what pickups....

Don't keep us hangin', man...

RB

Hmm... no pickups, no strings. Looks like one player who WON'T need a HotPlate! :lol:

Be sure to keep us up to date with the finished project. Thanks.

No I`m not building this. As Erik said it is a McNaught vintage singlecut in a safari blackburst. It will feature an unfinished mahagony neck similar to the PRS AT spruce neck. Ebony board with paua dots, chrome hardware, and Rio Grande pups (BBQ/Texas). The back is of the guitar is solid black. Can`t wait to get it and let it rip!

PRSKILLER said:
No I`m not building this. As Erik said it is a McNaught vintage singlecut in a safari blackburst. It will feature an unfinished mahagony neck similar to the PRS AT spruce neck. Ebony board with paua dots, chrome hardware, and Rio Grande pups (BBQ/Texas). The back is of the guitar is solid black. Can`t wait to get it and let it rip!

Wow.. That's awesome. Post a picture or two when its finished.

Inearthed said:
PRSKILLER said:

Wow.. That's awesome. Post a picture or two when its finished.
Will do :lol:

those mcnaughts are nice guitars. but the headstock shape is just so...unctious. i think that's a dealbreaker.

PRSKILLER said:

Isn't McNaught going out of business? This one of his last units?

JazzRules said:
PRSKILLER said:

Highly doubtful, where you`d hear that?

PRSKILLER said:
JazzRules said:
PRSKILLER said:

Highly doubtful, where you`d hear that?

Wish I remembered exactly where I read that, it was very recent. GOOGLE didn't tell me anything either way, just now.

Holy crap that thing looks incredible!!! Let us know how it sounds when it drives the Recto!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back