CHECK OUT THIS BOOGIE FOR SALE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay

Reaction score
I think they moved the presence and reverb knob to the front. I also like the fan location. http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/734660965.html

You know I’m almost temped to contact this person just so I could see this amp. Brooklyn is not that far from me, I would love to pull the chassis and see what’s going on in there. If it was not being privately sold my curiosity would most likely get the best of me. But I don’t want to waste someone’s time and piss them off in the process.

I'd love to hear what that puppy sounds like! It looks a little frankensteined but may hold the grail tone!

6L6C said:
You know I’m almost temped to contact this person just so I could see this amp. Brooklyn is not that far from me, I would love to pull the chassis and see what’s going on in there. If it was not being privately sold my curiosity would most likely get the best of me. But I don’t want to waste someone’s time and piss them off in the process.
Yeah Williamsburg, my old neighborhood (born there). Maybe I have a reason to visit some old friends!

dodger916 said:
6L6C said:
Yeah Williamsburg, my old neighborhood (born there). Maybe I have a reason to visit some old friends!
No kidding?Me too.Actually lived in Greenpoint,but hung out in Williamsburg,worked in Teddy's Bar before it was yuppified.Left there about 13years ago.When did you leave?

AustinK said:
i want this so badly!

It has the best of everything
Crappy mods
Lame look
and 3rd world craftmanship.

This amp is a winner :D

I second that. just like the EVH guitar....and look how legendary he/it became.

who knows

stokes said:
dodger916 said:
6L6C said:
No kidding?Me too.Actually lived in Greenpoint,but hung out in Williamsburg,worked in Teddy's Bar before it was yuppified.Left there about 13years ago.When did you leave?
I left in 1991 just before its Renaissance . I grew up on N 5th Street (Italian section) between Havemeyer and Roebling Streets. Metropolitan Ave was about a block away. The Feast should be starting very soon. I can still smell the sausage and pepper "sangwiches" and the Zeppoles frying. Small world...

Dont know if you've seen it lately,but if I dropped you blindfolded into the middle of the South side,ya wouldnt think you were there.I went to see my sons band on No 5th and Kent,it looks more like the West Villiage now.Who'da thunk it?

Back